Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015



       When I do good, I feel good. 

               When i do bad, I feel bad"

               -Abrahan Lincoln

                                                             

This quote means that when you do good things you are proud of yourslf. When you do bad things you are dissapointed in yourself. When you help others you feel happy for yourself. When you didnt do something to help others you are mad at youself. I believ that this quote is saying that if you Chose the Right you will be happy. And if you Chose The Wrong you wll not be happy.  This quote reflects on me because when i do my homework I watch tv and get good grades. When I dont do my homework i dont watch tv, use my phone, and I get bad grades. My example for when i do good is when i see elderly people in the bus i get up and give them my seat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment