Pages

Friday, December 18, 2015

             Final: Part 1 Class/ Self Evaluating 

What I like about the class was that I got to learn to type without using my eyes. I also like that we learned very interesting and helpful quotes in this class. I learned that you need to be a CTR person if you want good things to happen to you. Some things I did not like about the class were when we had to do reflections on all the quotes you gave us. I also did not like when we had to write about thanksgiving and what we like . This class is very fun overall it just needs a little more of free time. What i like about this class is that every time I come in here I meet a new person with a new quote. I like that we learn everyday why choosing the right is good. I think I will be a CTR person as well because I really want more good things to come to me. I think I did okay in this class. Why because I am not very good with reflections . When it comes to explaining something or what that means I am not very good at it. Did I do good in computer ? When it comes to typing I am not the best but I was glad I had Typing Tutor. It really help me memorize most of my words but i still need more practice. But overall it was okay. Did I do good being a CTR person this year. I believe that in some parts of being a CTR person I did because in the bus I always offer my seat to elderly or I pay for someone or I am just very nice. Am I committed to being a CTR person. I think I am committed to being a CTR person because as I said I want good things to come to me. I want things in return for being a nice person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment