Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

                IDP Showcase 

What I got for my disease as the interdisciplinary project  was HIV/AIDS. My part of the IDP was to do a community efects. I had to  write a myths about the examples I wrote That "i am taking HIV treatments so I do the spread." This is false because you will forever have HIV once you have it. At first our groups and I were feeling a little nervous but after we got over it. We feel like we did very good because we changed our power point from a boring to a pretty entertainment after.  We all showed up very prepared. Moises was a little nervous but overall he did very well. Valeria linda forgot one part but she did good as well. Fabian did excelent. Ashley did very well. I myself did okay i studdered in some parts but I try my best to make eye contact at some point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment