Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

"I have been asked what I mean by 'WORD OF HONOR.' I will tell you: Place me behind prison walls-walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground- there is a possibility that in some way or another I might escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give MY WORD OF HONOR never to cross it. Can i get out that circle? No never! I'd die first."    Karl G Maesar 

Reflection: This quote means that if you promise something, you should never break that promise. An example of this is when someone promises not to do drugs. This person should be committed to not do them. They have to fulfill their promise and make someone proud. Another example of this is when someone tells someone they're going to study, but they never do. The other person is expecting a certain grade on their test. When you don't uphold your promise, you seem like a liar. If you.re a liar, you won't be trusted. Without trust, you can't be successful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment