Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

My feelings today are sad and tires. I'm sad because my brother is sick and I am vey worries about him. My hobbies are usually listening to music, the social media, and playing soccer. I am always usually listening to music because its sooths me. When I am feeling sad or angry I know I can always count on my music. I like the social media because i get to find out things about my favorite singers or i find really nice images. I enjoy playing soccer because it takes me to my happy place. Some of my current events has to do with my brother. He is getting to opportunity to play with LAFC but he is really sick right now. Some thoughts that I have today are based on the votings for our next president. I believe that Trump shall not win because he want to deprot all the immigrants. What he doesn't know is that because of all the immigrants we have food, money, and jobs. I really want to Ted to win because I believe he will not deport mexicans. He is doing very well in the democratic party's . I honestly do not like a lot of stuff. I adore Justin Bieber and 5SOS and Drake because they help me out in my hardest moments. 

             

No comments:

Post a Comment