Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015



                        The 3 Questions:

  1. Can people trust me to do whats right?                          
  2. Am I committed to doing my very best ?
  3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated ? 
      "If the answers to any of these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail."
                                  by:Lou Holtz 

  1. People can trust me to do what is right because i will be nice to a person no matter what a type of person they are.
  2. I am not in school i did promise myself I wasn't going to fail any of my classes and I am not but I do want to but more effort into soccer.
  3. I do treat people the way i want to be treated  because you never know when you may need a favor from them. 
This quote is saying that if you obey all of these 3 you will not fail. If you do not you will fail. These 3 rules will help you not fail and if you obey them you succeed in life. If you do not obey them you will not succeed and you will fail. People need to know that they can trust you before they know they can send you somewhere with money. A university need to know you are commited to going to all you classes and being a organized person before letting you in their school. A person must be treated good because you never know when you might need a little favor like for example you need a ride home and your a bad person they will not offer a ride but if you a good person they will. These are reasons why you should obey these 3 rules

No comments:

Post a Comment