Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

                                   

                                                    Veterans Day 

  • Veterans day is a holiday  in which we honor those who have served in the US Army.
  • Veterans day is celebrated on November 11. 
  • The purpose is to thank and honor all those who died in the War while fighting . 
  • Its important to honor veterans day because we thank all those who die saving our country. 
  • some ways we can honor and respect Veterans Days is by sending them thank you videos, vising them and telling them in person thank you, or sending goodies & treats.

                   
     
Veterans Day is a very important day to me. I really thank and appreciate every single soldier who died and took a bullet for this country. I would have love to been there in person back then to thank all those other veterans that have died. When i see on t.v a veteran i say thank i really don't care if they cant hear me but i show my respect. I show respect because i've seen that some have lost body parts for this country. These people risk their lives for others they don't know. All i want to say is i respect every single veteran and I thank them too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment